Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

We had so much fun carving our pumpkins! Jeremy of course did The "PUNISHER" and he was so proud of it!






Happy Halloween! We had such a FUN Halloween, We all dressed up including Penny! We went to our ward T
runk-or-Treat and had a great time! Summer was the cutest pink Bunny ever and everyone just thought she was so adorable! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! Can't wait till next year when Summer gets to go Trick-or-Treating!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Shelly! You're right. Summer is the cutest little pink bunny ever.:o) It looks like you guys had fun. We all dressed up too, but I have yet to get the pics posted. They're still on my Dad's camera. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who still wants to dress up!:o)

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Hey Shelly:
You guys all look so cute! How are you liking mommyhood? I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!!

Elizabeth

Vincent Family said...

Oh my your Summer pumpkin is so funny!! What a cute, fun group. Summer's bunny is sooooo cute!! It makes me laugh!! :