Shelly, Hey I need your address, again. I had to get a new phone, and lost all my #'s and your contact address. I know its on kentucky ave in riverside.
Hey Shelly, its Tami from good old Hesperia Cali, now Im actually in Delaware, but I just thought I would comment on how cute your little girl and family is! Congrats and well if you send me your email I can invite you to my private blog, my email is tami7905@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Summer is so cute!
Shelly, Hey I need your address, again. I had to get a new phone, and lost all my #'s and your contact address. I know its on kentucky ave in riverside.
Hey Shelly, its Tami from good old Hesperia Cali, now Im actually in Delaware, but I just thought I would comment on how cute your little girl and family is! Congrats and well if you send me your email I can invite you to my private blog, my email is tami7905@yahoo.com
Post a Comment