Thursday, October 22, 2009























Summer is now 15 months ( yes i know I'm a horrible blogger) but she loves the park! I mean obsessed about the park! She knows how to get to the park, so if shes let loose outside she just heads her little booty, across the street, in between two houses and strait to the park! So we are at the park at least twice a day! She's like her mommy once she knew what "outside" was that's where she has to be! Some days she will stand by the door waving bye bye to us until we give in and take her "outside"! This little Girl is such blessing, she is such a happy, energetic, precocious, beautiful and affectionate little angel! She's definitely a "little Miracle" (as Grandma Barbie would say) I'm so Lucky to have her in my life!











2 comments:

Tara Long said...

Oh she IS so beautiful! Just like her mommy. I didn't realize our babies were so close in age. So fun!

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Love the pictures you posted! It was fun to see her in person and her bubbly personality!